Safely “lock” your important applications.
There are multiple ways to protect your files, folders and drives. You can lock them down, hide, encrypt or protect them using a password. However, files, folders and drives are not the only important things to protect. You also have executables (.exe files). Usually, each executable represents a software or a game.
There are some applications that contain personal and sensitive information, a tax calculator and planer software for example. It is important to keep these personal files safe as well. In order to do that, you need to use another type of software. One great example is GiliSoft Exe Lock.
GiliSoft Exe Lock is a powerful .exe files locker. It is easy to use by everyone and no special technical knowledge is required. GiliSoft Exe Lock comes with a professional and user friendly interface, with plenty of features and powerful tools. Let’s talk a bit about some of the most important ones:
- Supports locking for 32 or 64 bits applications- Basically GiliSoft Exe Lock supports any executable program from your computer
- Support command line arguments- You can run GiliSoft Exe Lock with command line arguments to lock or unlock various applications
- Protected- GiliSoft Exe Lock is protected by a powerful password system. Also, you can add a password protection to those executables you want locked. Without the proper password, no one can delete or open your executables.
- GiliSoft Exe Lock supports every major windows platform: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits).
- GiliSoft Exe Lock is easy to use by everyone; it comes with a user friendly and a professional looking interface.
These are just the most important features from GiliSoft Exe Lock. Overall, this software has a great and useful design. It can be used to safely “lock” your important applications.
Why is GiliSoft Exe Lock famous?
GiliSoft Exe Lock is famous because it is a powerful executable locker. Unlike a common encryption software that can lock files, folders and drives, GiliSoft Exe Lock can lock your .exe (executable) files. Like this, you can protect your sensitive and personal data from programs like tax calculators.