Securing our files should be one of our major concerns.
Securing our files should be one of our major concerns. The need for security is even bigger for large corporations and important people. At this moment, the encrypting software market is flooded with hundreds of different products. All are promising the “best encryption” method. However, in most of the situations, you will notice that the “revolutionary” encryption method was a simple password protected system.
GiliSoft File Lock Pro is trying to offer something different. GiliSoft File Lock Pro is a powerful encryption software that can lock files, folders and even drives using a 256 bits AES encryption system. For those who are not familiarized with the terminology, AES represents the Encryption Standard Adopted by the US Government. Basically, the US Government is using a similar encryption system. I think that alone can prove a lot.
However, let’s see what features and tools are included in GiliSoft File Lock Pro for a better understanding of what this software can provide:
- Hide data- GiliSoft File Lock Pro can hide files, folders and even drives making them completely invisible for any other user
- Lock data- the locked files, folders and drives are completely protected from any form of accessing: users cannot open, read, modify, delete, move, rename or copy these files.
- Encrypt data- GiliSoft File Lock Pro can encrypt files and folders of any type using the encryption system mentioned above.
- Portable Encryption- GiliSoft File Lock Pro can pack and encrypt a folder into an executable (.exe file).
- Safe delete- With GiliSoft File Lock Pro you can safely remove sensitive data from your computer. No one will be able to recover those data.
-Password protected- GiliSoft File Lock Pro is protected by a strong password system. There is no way to remove the application without the right password.
These are just some of the most important features from GiliSoft File Lock Pro. The application was designed to work on every major Windows platform: Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista and Windows 7(32 and 64 bits) and it fully supports Intel and AMD dual core processors and up.