The Best AVI Video Editing Software for Window 10
The AVI codec is becomes more and more popular for its ability to compress lengthy video segments into small sizes while maintaining relatively high visual quality. To edit AVI videos fast while maintaining the quality, you need a powerful and easy to use AVI video editor. Looking for powerful but user-friendly AVI video editing software? You’ve found it. Enhance, highlight, and transform your video with advanced options that allow you to combine clips, music, text, special effects, and more. Gilisoft Video Editor is such professional AVI Video Editing Software that gives you full control of your AVI movie creation.
Download and Install AVI Video Editing Software
How to Edit AVI with AVI Video Editing Software
Step 1. Choose the Editing Fuctions
To begin with, start AVI Video Editor to do the AVI editing work. Select ‘Joiner’ to Mix AVI Videos in One. Select ‘Effect’ to Add Multiple Special Effects to AVI Video. Select ‘Cropper’ if you want remove any unwanted area from your AVI video! Select ‘Splitter’ to divide the AVI files according to the size or time. Select ‘Watermark’ to make your own watermark on AVI video.
Step 2. Add AVI video files
Click on ‘Add File’ button to add AVI videos to the main panel.
Step 2. Apply transitions and effects to edit AVI
- How to Cut AVI with Easy Cutter?
- How to Cut AVI with Batch Cutter?
- How to Cut AVI with Advanced Cutter?
- How to Join AVI File?
- How to Crop AVI ?
- How to Split AVI ?
- How to Rotate AVI ?
- How to Add Watermark to AVI ?
- How to Add Subtitles to AVI ?
- How to Add Effects to AVI ?
- How to Add Music to AVI ?
- How to Remove Audio from AVI ?
Step 3. Convert edited DIVX to video with AVI Video Editing Software
If you want to watch the edited AVI video on your portable media device like iPod, iPhone, etc., choose Video File output way. There will be dozens of preset output profiles for converting AVI to almost every kind of media devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, iPad, Zune, Xbox 360, mobile phones and more.
What video/audio file formats does Gilisoft Video Editor support?
- Input Video formats
- 3GP, 3G2, AMV, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, F4V, FLV, H264, M1V, M2T, M2TS, M2P, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP2V, MP4, MPE, MPG, MPEG, MPV, MPV2, MTS, MTV, MXF, NSV, OGG, OGM, OGV, QT, RM, RMVB, SWF, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, VOB, VP6, WEBM, WM, WMV
- Output Video formats
- 3GP, ASF, AMV, AVI, FLV, VOB, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTV, MXF, OGG, RMVB, SWF, TS, WebM, WMV
- Input Audio formats
- AAC, AC3, AIFF, AIF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, VOC, WAV, WMA
- Output Audio formats
- AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FlAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, VOC, WAV, WMA